The classrooms are designed with teaching method in mind and the space required for activities.
1. Seating arrangement of students facilitates interactive and collaborative learning. Further, this promotes effective peer discussions and brainstorming sessions.
2. Visually appealing learning charts and pictorial representations of learning goals.
Technology tools in Classrooms such as:
- Smart Learning through Interactive Projectors.
- Facilitate digital learning through online lesson modules.
- Supervised limited access internet through Wi-Fi enabled class-rooms.